Andrea Holley, email@example.com
Deborah Barger. firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the Harpeth High School counseling program is to work together as a team of counselors, teachers, administrators, students, parents, and community members to provide services for all students in the areas of career, academic, and personal/social development.
An opportunity for students to talk freely and confidentially about any concerns or problems.
Counselors help students and their families find appropriate services in the community when needed.
• Help students register for appropriate classes
• Make tutoring referrals
• Give academic support
• Monitor grade level advancement
• Monitor credit recovery
• Make sure all students are on track to graduate
• Help students register for college
• Offer information and resources for starting a career
• Help students find information about scholarships and financial aid
• Family concerns
• Conflict resolution
• Dealing with relationships
• Social skills
• Goal setting
• Making good choices
• Coping with death or serious illness